At Jackson Hole Jewelry Company, your jewelry repairs are completed in-house by our master jewelers. Whether you need to resize a new engagement ring fresh from a proposal in the backcountry or restore a family heirloom, your item will receive the highest level of craftsmanship. If you have a challenging project, we would love to see it. We often work on items that were deemed too complicated by other jewelers, or were repaired poorly elsewhere.
By attending to your repair needs in-house we are able to oversee each step of the process. Most common repairs are done within 72 hours. Express and same day services are available. Bring your jewelry item in for a complimentary estimate.
Our skilled master jewelers are ready to assist you with:
- Repair work to sterling silver, gold and platinum
- Jewelry resizing of rings, bracelets and necklaces
- Jewelry redesign
- Gemstone cutting and recutting
- Fine jewelry restoration
- Stone setting
- Jewelry soldering
- Jewelry cleaning
- Laser repair
- Polishing & re-finishing
- Rhodium Plating
- Pearl restringing
- Appraisals and insurance services
- Engraving of jewelry, flatware, firearms, and homeware
- Screening of CVD and HPHT lab grown diamonds
Before sending in your item for a repair, please complete the following:
- Download our Repair Form.
- Print form and complete all information.
- Enclose the form and the item to be repaired.